In the course of using this website or mobile applications belonging to Datasigns Technologies
Private Limited (DTPL), DTPL and its Affiliates may become privy to the personal information of its customers
including information that is of a confidential nature.DTPL is strongly committed to protecting the privacy of its
customers and has taken all necessary and reasonable measures to protect the confidentiality of the customer
information and its transmission through the world wide web and it shall not be held liable for disclosure of the
confidential information when in accordance with this Privacy Commitment or in terms of the agreements
if any, with the Customer
Who is covered by this policy
All visitors ("Visitors") who visit the site http://lpgvitrak.org.in or download & use the mobile application
"LPG VITRAK" provide information to DTPL online are covered under this Policy.
Information covered by this policy
This policy seeks to cover private information of the Visitors provided to DTPL online and also any information
collected by the DTPL server from the visitors browser or mobile phone. ("the Information")
The features of the policy
Collection of Information and Usage
- All information collected shall only be used to provide the Visitors with the best possible services
- The Information Shall Not be shared with any external organisations unless the same is necessary to
enable DTPL to provide you services or to enable the compilation of a transaction or the same is necessary
or required for applicable norms or pursuant to the terms and conditions applicable to such Information
as agreed to with DTPL. Needless to add, confidentiality norms as applicable to Non Banking Firms shall be
adhered to DTPL may also share Information to provide you with superior services and a range of offers
- DTPL will use the Information to improve the visitor experience on the site and make subsequent
communication and offers to the visitor via sms, email and other channels on products which may be of
interest to him / her
- DTPL also may disclose information about visitor as permitted or required by law
- At DTPL, we value visitors relationship and will at all times strive to ensure visitors privacy
- Personal Information including but not limited to Full Name, Date Of Birth, Current and Permanent Addresses,
Email, Gender, Photograph, PAN, Salary Slip and Bank Statement.
- Transactional SMS coming from 6-Digit alphanumeric senders is read & collected to validate your employment
and cashflow details necessary to extend the financial services. We do not read or collect your personal SMS.
- Device Location is collected to identify serviceability in your location and complete the Know-Your-Customer (KYC) process.
- Contacts Information is collected to perform reference checks and autofill your form with reference information.
Contacts Information is also used for risk assessment and deciding service eligilibity
- List of Installed Applications is collected to perform risk and credit analysis.
- Mobile Device Details including the phone model, the operating system, IMEI, serial number, battery information
and mobile network are collected to uniquely identify the user and protect against unauthorized access to your account.
are effective immediately, unless stated otherwise. We encourage you to periodically review this page for the latest
information on our privacy practices. Continued access or use of the Services constitute Your acceptance of the changes
to make you aware of the information we collect, how we use it, and under what circumstances we share and disclose it.
By using the Platform and by providing your information, you consent to the collection, sharing, disclosure and